More and more people are choosing to pre-arrange their funeral to reduce the emotional worry and cost for loved ones. Some of the other benefits include:
You can also choose to make a contribution towards third party costs which are outside our control, such as the fees for cremation or burial, medical fees and payment to a minister or officiant. One of the main reasons that we recommend taking out one of our funeral plans is because they provide outstanding financial security for your money.
- All plan monies are held securely in whole of life assurance policies for extra peace of mind.
- With a funeral plan from us, you can make top-ups or update your plan details at any time, and you can choose to pay upfront or by monthly instalments over 1, 2, 3 4 or 5 years.
- There is an additional cost for paying by installments over 2, 3, 4 or 5 years. This additional cost is held within the plan and used for your funeral when the time comes.
- Additional Instalment Payment Terms and Conditions apply – please ask for details.
- Terms and conditions apply to funeral plans – please ask for details.
Our funeral plans are provided by Ecclesiastical Planning Services Limited which is part of the Ecclesiastical Group. Ecclesiastical is a specialist, UK-based financial services group which has been protecting people, property and funds since it was founded in 1887.
Ecclesiastical is registered with the Funeral Planning Authority and follows its Code of Practice.
To find out more, call us on 01623 621114 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Click below to visit the website of Ecclesiastical Planning Services, our funeral plan provider, for information about our set plans and to purchase online.